- Light and shadow of Jester – a story of Marineflieger P-3C Orion MPA (1)
- Over the Atlantic Ocean in a suit – Stanisław Skarżyński
- Flying the impossible – an incredible story of daring flights
- In search of the successor – An-2 for the 21st century
- ´Huey´ versus ´Colt´ – the story of unusual aerial combat
- ´The Survivor´- a story of Bravo November
- Barkhane, Serval, Newcombe – the little-known operations in Africa.
- A walk through the resting place of aviation legends
- Failed dreams – unfinished projects of Czech aviation industry (1)
- The return of Rosinenbomber – 70th anniversary of the Berlin airlift.
Dear Friends, Fans and Followers! The early November usually would be the time to talk about the recently concluded air show season, share our experiences from the visited events and making plans for the future. Regrettably, this year all is different… When our last editorial was issued, at the end of August, we really hoped
Photo of the week
McDonnell Douglas F-4F Phantom II, German Air Force (Luftwaffe) 38+13, from the Bundeswehr Technical and Airworthiness Centre for Aircraft (Wehrtechnische Dienststelle 61) in Manching, in the special ´Final Flight´ livery – ´Phantom Pharewell´ at Wittmundhafen, June 2013. The story of German Phantoms began in 1968, when the first batch of eighty-eight aircraft was ordered. They
The sad news about the mid-air collision of two French helicopters in Mali, killing thirteen, flashed around the world a few days ago. This tragedy, paradoxically, recalled the world about ´Operation Barkhane´, the French-led mission in Africa, which so far was overshadowed by other military conflicts and counter-terrorism operation. When we speak about the anti-jihadist
Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant (U-UAP) is currently launching a test operation programme in Indonesia. The programme, intended for Mi-8/171 helicopter family, is aimed at the...
The Russian Helicopter company has announced recently that the development of the first Russian offshore helicopter – that started in 2018 under the Mi-171A3...
Just about five kilometres from the Moscow city limits, located in the small settlement called Arkhangelskoye, there is one of the most amazing museums...
A few kilometres from Cuxhaven, the well-known tourist spot of the North Sea, the Nordholz Naval Airbase (Fliegerhorst Nordholz) is located. And next to...
When we talk about Russian military museums, usually Monino and Kubinka are the first that come to mind. And, without a doubt, those two...