- Over the Atlantic Ocean in a suit – Stanisław Skarżyński
- Flying the impossible – an incredible story of daring flights
- In search of the successor – An-2 for the 21st century
- ´Huey´ versus ´Colt´ – the story of unusual aerial combat
- ´The Survivor´- a story of Bravo November
- Barkhane, Serval, Newcombe – the little-known operations in Africa.
- A walk through the resting place of aviation legends
- Failed dreams – unfinished projects of Czech aviation industry (1)
- The return of Rosinenbomber – 70th anniversary of the Berlin airlift.
- 30 years of the world’s famous aeroplane manoeuvre – „The Pugachev’s Cobra”
Dear Friends, Fans and Followers! A few months ago, at the threshold of the new air show season, we have discussed here our plans for this year. The aviation event calendar for 2020 promised many interesting opportunities, featuring several attractive events as NATO Tiger Meet in Portugal, CROIMAS in Croatia or Danish Air Show. In
Photo of the week
Port-side nacelle from Zeppelin ´L 30´ (factory number LZ 62), exhibited at the Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and Military History, Brussels (September 2016). Among the many aviation pioneers, Ferdinand Adolf Heinrich August Graf von Zeppelin is the man who was inseparably connected with the history and development of airships. Count Zeppelin is usually
Forty-three crews from four countries participated in the 2019 edition of International Contest ´Aviadarts´ that was organized between 3rd and 17th August 2019 at Diaghilevo airfield, Ryazan region. An overall winner of the contest was the Russian Federation team, winning in four of seven categories. The second place went to China, and the third was
Those roaring twenties, the ´golden years´ of aviation… This was a time when aviators outdo themselves, pushing the limits of what is possible. Aviation...
Since the beginning of aviation, pulling off the impossible was a quite popular stunt among the pilots. Especially the well-known landmarks were seducing aviators...
In 1968 the Vietnam War was at its peak. This was already a third consecutive year of Operation Rolling Thunder, considered as the most...