- Light and shadow of Jester – a story of Marineflieger P-3C Orion MPA (1)
- Over the Atlantic Ocean in a suit – Stanisław Skarżyński
- Flying the impossible – an incredible story of daring flights
- In search of the successor – An-2 for the 21st century
- ´Huey´ versus ´Colt´ – the story of unusual aerial combat
- ´The Survivor´- a story of Bravo November
- Barkhane, Serval, Newcombe – the little-known operations in Africa.
- A walk through the resting place of aviation legends
- Failed dreams – unfinished projects of Czech aviation industry (1)
- The return of Rosinenbomber – 70th anniversary of the Berlin airlift.
Dear Friends, Fans and Followers! Writing to you in the middle of summer holidays, we usually should be sharing our experiences from the first part of the air show season. But, and regrettably, not this year… And for the obvious reason that everybody knows. However, we were still hoping that the mass events would be
Photo of the week
Beriev Be-200ES (No. 21512, named ´Konstantin Babich´) multipurpose jet amphibious aircraft, at the static display during XIV International Aviation and Space Salon MAKS-2019 in Zhukovsky, Moscow area. In 1980s, the Beriev Design Bureau was working on two projects of new amphibious aircraft – a military anti-submarine A-40 ´Albatross´ with the maximum take-off weight of approximately
During the six days of its operation more than 450,000 people visited the 13th edition of the biennial Russian biggest aviation event, the International Aviation and Space Salon MAKS-2017. The specialised public and other visitors could follow the flight programme with 90 participating aircrafts in solo and team displays, the presentation of the aviation and
Those roaring twenties, the ´golden years´ of aviation… This was a time when aviators outdo themselves, pushing the limits of what is possible. Aviation...
Since the beginning of aviation, pulling off the impossible was a quite popular stunt among the pilots. Especially the well-known landmarks were seducing aviators...
In 1968 the Vietnam War was at its peak. This was already a third consecutive year of Operation Rolling Thunder, considered as the most...