- Light and shadow of Jester – a story of Marineflieger P-3C Orion MPA (1)
- Over the Atlantic Ocean in a suit – Stanisław Skarżyński
- Flying the impossible – an incredible story of daring flights
- In search of the successor – An-2 for the 21st century
- ´Huey´ versus ´Colt´ – the story of unusual aerial combat
- ´The Survivor´- a story of Bravo November
- Barkhane, Serval, Newcombe – the little-known operations in Africa.
- A walk through the resting place of aviation legends
- Failed dreams – unfinished projects of Czech aviation industry (1)
- The return of Rosinenbomber – 70th anniversary of the Berlin airlift.
Dear Friends, Fans and Followers! I have to admit that we were waiting with this – very short – editorial letter until the last minute, but… the great news is already here: yesterday we have reached the milestone of 1,000 fans at our Facebook profile! There is no denying we are all happy about that.
Photo of the week
Westland Sea King HU.5, XV670, Fleet Air Arm Royal Navy, static display at 100th anniversary of Marineflieger (German Naval Aviation), Fliegerhorst Nordholz, June 2013. Westland WS-61 Sea King is a medium-lift transport and utility helicopter, that was manufactured in the Great Britain between 1969 and 1995, under a licence from Sikorsky company. Most of the
On this day, June 18th, it’s been 103 years since the death of Max Immelmann – one of the most famous German aerial aces of the Great War, and the “godfather” of one of the most famous and most important aeroplane manoeuvres used during the aerial battle – the so-called Immelmann turn. Max Immelmann was
The Russian Helicopter company has announced recently that the development of the first Russian offshore helicopter – that started in 2018 under the Mi-171A3...
During the International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia 2020 – held between 15th and 17th September in Moscow – the Helicopter Service Company (HSC), belonging...
A few kilometres from Cuxhaven, the well-known tourist spot of the North Sea, the Nordholz Naval Airbase (Fliegerhorst Nordholz) is located. And next to...
When we talk about Russian military museums, usually Monino and Kubinka are the first that come to mind. And, without a doubt, those two...